It has been previously discussed in one of our blog pieces as to why a mere degree does not guarantee a job and how upskilling is your way to securing your dream job in the sector of EV.
In this blog, you will get to know the outcomes of pursuing the Autobot India’s Employability Improvement Program and the things you will learn in your journey of pursuing this course. Precisely, Employability Improvement Program is a residential certification program launched by Autobot India, designed to upskill the engineers on the emerging technologies in e-mobility.
Who is this program for?
The program is designed for those who already have a sound technical background, like that of:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Automotive Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
What will you learn in this program?
The Employability Improvement Program will train you in the following:
- Choosing suitable drivetrain technology for Indian electric automobile technology
- Design and development of vehicle chassis, battery pack design, and electric vehicle.
- Design and development of efficient lithium battery packs with different sizes and utilities.
- Understanding the methods to collect, read, and understand CAN, Battery, BMS, MCU, and motor data and its significance.
- Working-level knowledge about the integration of Battery Management ECU, Motor Controller ECU & Vehicle ECUs, CAN and
- LIN protocols.
- Testing, troubleshooting, and endurance of electric Vehicle
- Understanding the electric vehicle component manufacturer specifications related to the various components/ aggregates in Electric Vehicles
- Understanding the functioning of each system, component, and aggregate (electrical, mechanical and software) of a vehicle
- Following the standard operating procedure set out for diagnosing faults.
- Conducting an inspection of the electric powertrain and aggregates to diagnose.
- Understanding the working organizational structure and responsibilities of the Electric Vehicle Industry
- Understanding the project tools, project execution, and project report development.
- Deep knowledge of Electric Vehicle Technology and its components
What are the key skills that you will acquire?
The main agenda of this program is to upskill the students. Employability Improvement Program will teach you things that you have not learned before, consequently adding to your skill-set that is relevant in the EV industry. By the end of this program, you will have an in-depth knowledge of:
- Industrial design, development and validation protocols
- Automotive sensors and transducers
- Data acquisition and data processing methods
- Automotive Embedded systems, communication protocols, and diagnostics
- Mathematical tools and simulation software
- Organizational workflow and documentation
Lastly, why should you join the Employability Improvement Program?
EIP’s aim is to make the available manpower job-ready with skills that are all-encompassing. Hence, with your 3 months, EIP EV-PSES certification program you’ll be eligible for the following much-demanded job profiles in the EV industry, that are:
- Powertrain Engineer
- Embedded Engineer
- BMS Engineer
- Lithium Battery Engineer
- Troubleshooting Engineer
- Powertrain Integration Engineer