This Agreement is made effective on
By and Between Careerthon Services a company incorporated as Proprietorship Organization registered at Shaberi, Gr Noida, U.P (Hereinafter referred as “Careerthon''). And
He/She has been a student of the course
, and undertaking the said course in the College/University
(Hereinafter referred as “Student”)
Whereas, Careerthon is a skilling & employability enabler. Careerthon is focussed to bridge the gap between academy and industry through skill-enabling UnderGraduate and Postgraduate programmes. Our programmes are designed and developed to cater the fast-growing industry sectors in collaboration with industry experts.
Whereas, the Student showed interest, and willingness to enrol himself/herself under the Java Full Stack in Association with Liferay ( (Hereinafter referred as “Program”).
Terms and Conditions –
1. Careerthon hereby agrees to arrange the training on Java Fullstack + Liferay+Aptitude Communication Skill(Train & Hire), for 60 days.
2. Post Completion of the Program student agrees to appear for final assessment and project submission stage.
3. On Successful Completion of Program student will get recruitment opportunities as Software Engineer Trainee role or Graduate Engineer Trainee
4. Careerthon Agrees after completing above mentioned programme student will not be provided any sales job or irrelevant jobs for engineering students.
5. The Program shall be implemented either in person at the office premises or can also be conducted virtually as per the discretion and availability of resources of Careerthon. Students must ensure to have a working Laptop and internet connectivity to attend the program classes.
6. Student agrees that he/she shall complete 100% attendance during the Program, and shall complete all the assignments and projects given.
7. Students acknowledge that he/she shall be eligible and be given an employment offer.
8. During the course of an internship the Student will be entitled for stipend of INR 15000-20000 per month or above, and the internship duration would be of 3-6 months. After successful completion of the internship schedule, the Student will be entitled for yearly CTC of INR 3lpa-4.5LPA and above.
9. Student acknowledges and agrees that he/she shall be paying INR 70000 as programme fees in 10emi’s i.e INR 7000p.m for 10 months to financing partner “Gyan Dhan'' Gyan dhan is company provides education loan to student for upskilling and foreign education which is headquartered at New Delhi.
10. Student emi’s will start once the first salary is credited.
11. Student agrees to share his bank statement to careerthon or Gyan dhan after the first payment credited from the company where he/she joins after training is given.In case students refuse to do so will be taken under Jurisdiction and careerthon file case.
12. Before joining the Company, if required Student agrees to request for an NOC from Careerthon, and presents the same to the respective employer from where the Student received a job-cum-internship offer.
13. Companies have their onset of HR policies, and regulations. The Student agrees to sign off all the relevant agreements at the Company.
14. Careerthon is entitled to request Students for a video and written testimonials for digital collateral and marketing purposes and students agree and render his/her consent for the same.
son/daughter of accept the above mentioned terms & Condition and hereby, ready to enroll for