This Agreement is made effective on
By and Between Careerthon Services a company incorporated as Proprietorship Organization registered at Shaberi ,
Whereas, Careerthon is a skilling & employability enabler. Careerthon is focussed to bridge the gap between academy and industry through skill-enabling UnderGraduate and Postgraduate programmes. Our programmes are designed and developed to cater the fast-growing industry sectors in collaboration with industry experts.
Whereas, the Student showed interest, and willingness to enrol himself/herself under the Train & Hire Programme (DBMS, SQL,Aptitude and Communication skill (Hereinafter referred as “Program”).
Terms and Conditions –
1. Careerthon hereby agrees to arrange the training on Topic mentioned on the website under Train & Hire ), for 200+ Hrs.
2. Students agree to attend 90% of class and complete assignments.
3. Students agree to pay the total sum of INR80000/-
4. Post Completion of the Program student agrees to appear for final assessment and
5. On Successful Completion of Program students will get recruitment opportunities.
6. The Program shall be implemented virtually as per the discretion and availability of resources of Careerthon. Students must ensure to have a working Laptop and internet connectivity to attend the program classes.
7. Students acknowledge that he/she shall be eligible and be given an employment offer.
● During Internship Student Salary will be between Inr 20000/- 35000/- if it’s lesser than 20000/- then EMI will start once actual salary starts.
● Internship Period will be 3-6 month if student agrees to join in 8th Semester
● In case Student are free from college/university to join in 7th Semester than company offer 1 year internship and stipend may remain same as mention
● It has been observed in few cases companies offer only internship letter post on successful completion of internship company revise new offer with updated salary packages.
9. Student acknowledges and agrees that, he/she shall be paying- INR 10,000 as a non-refundable advance payment to register for programme, and rest of the Program fees (i.e.INR 70000) , Student agrees to pay to Careerthon after receiving first payment from company he/she joins. For avoidance of doubts,. Furthermore, Student will have an option to make the rest of the payment by himself/herself, or the same amount can also be financed by our Funding Partner “GYAN Dhan” and can be paid in 10 emi’s which will be deducted once candidates start getting their first salary.
10. Incase student don’t get placed then student need to not pay balance fees i.e INR 70000/- or few cases where student are placed for packages less than 6lpa than INR50000/-
11. Careerthon agrees to provide tech jobs to student like(SDE, BTA, Business analyst, Testing engineer or GET’s). However if students agree for a non tech job like sales role for higher packages then only we will share such opportunity but terms & Conditions remain same.
12. In case students get placed with a lesser than 6LPA package the fees will be reduced to INR60000/- only, which they can pay in the above mentioned format.
13. Before joining the Company, the Students agree to request for an NOC from Careerthon, and present the same to the respective Company from where the Student received a job-cum-internship offer.
14. Companies have their onset of HR policies, and regulations. The Student agrees to sign off all the relevant agreements at the Company.
15. Careerthon is entitled to request Students for a video and written testimonials for digital collateral and marketing purposes and students agree and render his/her consent for the same.